- Chang, A., Schulz, P. J., & Wenghin Cheong, A. (2020). Online newspaper framing of non-communicable diseases: Comparison of Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao. International journal of environmental research and public health, 17(15), 5593.
+ Learn more: bit.ly/3mcX9rN
- Zhou, F., Zhang, W., Cai, H., & Cao, Y. (2021). Portrayals of 2v, 4v and 9vHPV vaccines on Chinese social media: a content analysis of hot posts on Sina Weibo. Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics, 17(11), 4433-4441.
+ Learn more: bit.ly/3mfF7Fk
- Chang, A. (2020). Misinformation from Web-based News Media? Computational Analysis of Metabolic Disease Burden for Chinese. In Disinformation in Open Online Media: Second Multidisciplinary International Symposium, MISDOOM 2020, Leiden, The Netherlands, October 26–27, 2020, Proceedings 2 (pp. 52-62). Springer International Publishing.
+ Learn more: bit.ly/3Uluttk
- Zhang, W., Zhou, F., & Fei, Y. (2023). Repetitions in online doctor–patient communication: Frequency, functions, and reasons. Patient Education and Counseling, 107, 107565., 39(7), 711-721.
+ Learn more: bit.ly/3GlgoX2
- Cheng, X., Jin, J., Cheong, A. & Zhao, Y. (2020). Changes in the Media Image of Chinese Medicine during the Fight against Novel Coronavirus. Journal of Xi’an Jiaotong University (Social Sciences), 4, 61-70.
+ Learn more: bit.ly/40NoaBa
- Chang, A., Schulz, P. J., Tu, S., & Liu, M. T. (2020). Communicative blame in online communication of the COVID-19 pandemic: Computational approach of stigmatizing cues and negative sentiment gauged with automated analytic techniques. Journal of Medical Internet Research, 22(11), e21504.
+ Learn more: bit.ly/3KltKUk
- Gao, H., Zhao, Q., Ning, C., Guo, D., Wu, J., & Li, L. (2022). Does the COVID-19 vaccine still work that “most of the confirmed cases had been vaccinated”? A content analysis of vaccine effectiveness discussion on sina weibo during the outbreak of COVID-19 in Nanjing. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 19(1), 241.
+ Learn more: bit.ly/3KFKNSl
- Chang, A., Schulz, P. J., Jiao, W., & Liu, M. T. (2021). Obesity-related communication in digital Chinese news from Mainland China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan: Automated content analysis. JMIR Public Health and Surveillance, 7(11), e26660.
+ Learn more: bit.ly/3m7rfgo
- Chang, A., Xian, X., Liu, M. T., & Zhao, X. (2022). Health communication through positive and solidarity messages amid the COVID-19 pandemic: Automated content analysis of Facebook uses. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 19(10), 6159.
+ Learn more: bit.ly/3zCZXBu
- Chang, A., & Ho, M. (2022). Heightening fake information and misinformation around COVID-19 vaccine controversy by examining super-spreaders’ lies. Fake Information and Global Communication.
+ Learn more: bit.ly/414xJff
- AO, S. H., & Mak, A. K. (2021). Regenerative crisis, social media publics and Internet trolling: A cultural discourse approach. Public Relations Review, 47(4), 102072.
+ Learn more: bit.ly/3Gq4gnp
- Mak, A. K., & Song, A. O. (2019). Revisiting social-mediated crisis communication model: The Lancôme regenerative crisis after the Hong Kong Umbrella Movement. Public Relations Review, 45(4), 101812.
+ Learn more: bit.ly/43hr6rp
- Guo, S., & Wang, D. (2021). News production and construal level: a comparative analysis of the press coverage of China’s Belt and Road Initiative. Chinese Journal of Communication, 14(2), 211-230.
+ Learn more: bit.ly/3zEJOvj
- Ding, Y. (2021). The Involution and Politicization of US Elite Press: A Case Study of Framing Discrepancies on the News Coverage of Sino-US Trade War (Doctoral dissertation, Hong Kong Baptist University).
+ Learn more: bit.ly/3nS9YYT
Management and Organizational Behavior (OBM)
- Shan, X. & Luo. Z. (2021). The structural features and evolutionary logic of collaborative governance of Chengdu-Chongqing Economic Circle: Social network analysis based on institutional collective action. Journal of Chongqing University (Social Science Edition). 02, 55-66.
+ Learn more: bit.ly/3KhioR6
- Cao. W, Research on Public Service Based on Big Data: Content Analysis of the Reports of Public. Bicycle in the Four Places Across Straits. New Media and Society. 21(1), 239-263.
+ Learn more: bit.ly/3MpuVVq
Public Opinion Research
- Tu, S. T., Lu, L. Y., Hsieh, C. H., & Wu, C. Y. (2021). A New Internet Public Opinion Evaluation Model: A Case Study of Public Opinions on COVID-19 in Taiwan. International Journal of Big Data and Analytics in Healthcare (IJBDAH), 6(2), 1-17.
+ Learn more: bit.ly/3Gpn3j0
- Wang, J. (2018). How to Satisfy Audience: The Research of Technology and Content on The Daily Network Live Video. Chinese Journal of Journalism & Communication, 40(12), 21-33.
+ Learn more: bit.ly/3GpoyxE
- Ao, S. H., KY, M. A., & LL, T. L. (2022). Revisiting contingency theory in regenerative social-mediated crisis: An investigation of Maxim’s and Yoshinoya in Hong Kong’s polarized context. Public Relations Review, 48(4), 102227.
+ Learn more: bit.ly/43pEbyW