- Chang, A., Ho, M. (2022 March 12). Heightening fake information and misinformation around COVID-19 vaccine controversy by examining super-spreaders’ lies. Fake Information and Global Communication. Shanghai International Studies University, Shanghai, China & Online meeting. https://repository.um.edu.mo/handle/10692/111329
- Zhang, W., Zhou, F., & Fei, Y. (2022). Repetitions in online doctor–patient communication: Frequency, functions, and reasons. Patient Education and Counseling 11(14). https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0738399122008321
- Gao, H., Zhao, Q., Ning, C., Guo, D., Wu, J., Li, L. (2022). Does the COVID-19 Vaccine Still Work That “Most of the Conﬁrmed Cases Had Been Vaccinated”? A Content Analysis of Vaccine Effectiveness Discussion on Sina Weibo during the Outbreak of COVID-19 in Nanjing. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 9/241. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph19010241
- Zhou, F., Zhang, W., Cai, H., & Cao, Y. (2021). Portrayals of 2v, 4v and 9vHPV vaccines on Chinese social media: a content analysis of hot posts on Sina Weibo. Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics, 1-9.
- Chang, A., Jiao, W. & Liu, M. T. C. (2021). Obesity communication with etiology and disease: Automated content analysis of digital Chinese news in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. JMIR Public Health and Surveillance (JPHS). 7(11).
- Chang, A. Schulz, P. J. & Cheong, A. (2020). Online Newspaper Framing of Non-communicable Diseases: Comparison of Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health.
- Chang, A., Schulz, P. J., Tu, S., & Liu, M. T. (2020). Communicative Blame in Online Communication of the COVID-19 Pandemic: Computational Approach of Stigmatizing Cues and Negative Sentiment Gauged With Automated Analytic Techniques. Journal of Medical Internet Research, 22(11), e21504. URL: https://www.jmir.org/2020/11/e21504. DOI: 10.2196/21504
- Chang, A. (2020, October). Misinformation from Web-based News Media? Computational Analysis of Metabolic Disease Burden for Chinese. In Multidisciplinary International Symposium on Disinformation in Open Online Media (pp. 52-62). Springer, Cham.
- Cheng, X., Jin, J., Cheong, A. & Zhao, Y. (2020). Changes in the Media Image of Chinese Medicine during the Fight against Novel Coronavirus. Journal of Xi’an Jiaotong University (Social Sciences), 4, 61-70.
- Mak, A. K. Y., & Song, A. (2021).Regenerative crisis, social media publics and Internet trolling: A cultural discourse approach. Public Relations Review, 47(4).
- Mak, A. K. Y., & Song, A.. (2019). Revisiting social-mediated crisis communication model: The Lancome regenerative crisis after the Hong Kong Umbrella Movement. Public Relations Review, 45(4), 10812.
- Ding, Y. (2021). The Involution and Politicization of U.S. Elite Press: A Case Study of Framing Discrepancies on the News Coverage of Sino-US Trade War. [Doctoral dissertation, Hong Kong Baptist University]. https://scholars.hkbu.edu.hk/ws/portalfiles/portal/56793820/RPG_PHD_2021_10_20_OA_R16_T.pdf
- Guo, S. & Wang, D. (2021). News production and construal level: a comparative analysis of the press coverage of China’s Belt and Road Initiative. Chinese Journal of Communication, 14(2), 211-230.
Management and Organizational Behavior (OBM)
- Shan, X. & Luo. Z. (2021). The structural features and evolutionary logic of collaborative governance of Chengdu-Chongqing Economic Circle: Social network analysis based on institutional collective action. Journal of Chongqing University (Social Science Edition). 02, 55-66.
- Cao. W, Research on Public Service Based on Big Data: Content Analysis of the Reports of Public. Bicycle in the Four Places Across Straits. New Media and Society. 21(1), 239-263.
Public Opinion Research
- Wang, J. (2018). How to Satisfy Audience: The Research of Technology and Content on The Daily Network Live Video. Chinese Journal of Journalism & Communication, 40(12), 21-33.
- Cao, W., Zhao, Y., Yao, X. & Cheong, A. (2017). The Dissemination of Belt and Road Initiative in the Macao News Media and Social networks. The Report on Chinese Social Opinion and crisis management (2017). Social Sciences Academic Press (China), SSAP.
- Cheong, A. & Cao, W. (2016). New approaches to online public opinion research: Online content mining and analysis using big data technology. Journal of Shantou University (Humanities & Social Sciences Edition). v.32; No.166.
- Tu, S., Lu, L. Y., Hsieh, C., & Wu, C. (2021). A New Internet Public Opinion Evaluation Model: A Case Study of Public Opinions on COVID-19 in Taiwan. International Journal of Big Data and Analytics in Healthcare (IJBDAH), 6(2), 1-17. http://doi.org/10.4018/IJBDAH.287603
- Song, A., MAK A. K.Y. & TSANG, L. L. (2022). Revisiting contingency theory in regenerative social-mediated crisis: An investigation of Maxim’s and Yoshinoya in Hong Kong’s polarized context. Public Relations Review, 48(4).